Sunday 30 December 2012

Production Workflow

I do a shed load of Video editing and with Apple moving away from there professional users with in my opinion the release of the embarrassing final cut pro X and more towards there casual users, I have moved towards a Adobe Suite workflow with the integration of Adobes time saver "Dynamic Link" which links the programs together so your not constantly rendering out after making changes, for example if I had a project in Adobe after effects and had rendered it out and put it in adobe premiere And after realized  I needed to change a effect I would just link the projects together and the change will update without the need to render.Adobe have made vast updates to the Adobe Suite and is a threat to apples domineering Final Cut Pro  .
                                                                                       




                                                  




No comments: